FEATURED WEBINAR

Hacking Facebook – Structuring Your Ads for Profitable Campaigns!

The power of email

1 min read

mail contact

Never forget the power of email. As you grow your social media following, grow your email list as well.

This can be arranged by offering a great freebie (webinar, eBook, etc.) in exchange for a prospect’s email address. Once you have this, it’s time to keep those prospects engaged.

Notify them of deals you have going on, while also providing other valuable information. Keep it simple and follow the 80/20 rule. That’s offering valuable content 80% of the time and promoting your products/services the other 20% of the time. This way you’re getting your message across while ensuring you’re not annoying these hot leads.

Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest industry news, guides and tips to get the most out of your advertising budget.

Try needls. for free

Social Media Advertising is hard. We make it easy by doing it for you!
Leveraging Data Science and Automation needls supercharges your advertising campaign.